7490 Golden Triangle Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Full-time, hourly position. Second shift (2 pm – 10 pm, Monday - Friday)
Performs manual and machine operator tasks related to setup, operations, and maintenance of cutter.
- Set up jobs according to specifications.
- Ability to read and understand detailed job tickets.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment and make repairs as needed.
- Maintain proper documentation on projects.
- Keep work area and machines neat and organized.
- 2 to 3 years cutter operator experience required.
- Ability to operate additional bindery equipment helpful.
- Understands dimensions and units of measurement.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written job instructions.
- Able to lift / move up to 20 pounds on a regular basis
- Push / pull up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to be on feet continuously for entire shift.
- Regular and predictable attendance required, including the ability to work overtime and various shifts as needed.
- Able to move / lift 20 lbs. frequently.
- Push / pull up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to be on feet continuously for up to 12 hour periods.
- Excellent hand / eye coordination, manual dexterity.
Paid vacation and holidays. Company-paid group life and disability, voluntary life, medical, dental, flexible spending accounts, and 401k plan with company match.
Email resume to email@example.com
, Lisa Hull 612-392-2326
Pre-employment drug screen and physical required.