7490 Golden Triangle Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Full-time position. Day Shift - Three, 12-hour shifts, 6 am - 6 pm, rotates every 9 weeks between Monday - Wednesday and Thursday - Saturday schedule
This position sets up and maintains the press equipment and materials for press jobs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Review the job ticket and verify any special instructions prior to setting up the job.
- Ensures that all of the materials (ink, coatings, proofs, samples, and plates) are available for the job.
- Assists in watching for proper sizing, finishing, and problems during the job run.
- Washes blankets and cylinders as needed.
- Maintains ink fountains at optimal levels.
- Measures and documents conductivity, PH, and the temperature of the water on the press
- Keep work area and equipment clean, neat and organized
- Regular and predictable attendance required. Must be avale to work all shifts, andto work weekends and overtime as needed
- Minimum of 2 years press feeder experience required; UV experience preferred
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Understands measurements of conductivity, PH, and temperature of water and what they represent
- Must be a team player
- Ability to follow oral and written job instructions
- Able to lift / move up to 20 pounds frequently
- Push / pulll up to 50 pounds occassionally
- Ability to be on feet continuously for entire shift
- Regular and predictable attendance required, including the ability to work overtime and various shifts as needed
Paid vacation and holidays. Company-paid group life and short-term disability, voluntary life, medical, dental, flexible spending accounts, and 401k plan with company match.
Email resume to email@example.com
Pre-employment drug screen and physical required.