Folder Gluer Operator
Carlson Print Group - 7490 Golden Triangle Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Full-time position, 2 pm – 10 pm
Set up, operate, and maintain Folder Gluer machines to maintain quality
- Reviews the job ticket and specifications before starting production, ensuring that a signed dylux or sample is included.
- Set up job according to specifications. Double check folding sample and dylux for additional processes and make adjustments as required.
- Set up and adjust feeder, guides, glue system, rollers, stacker, bar code reader, packer and delivery system to meet job specifications.
- Run job in accordance with standard operating procedures and customer requirements.
- Perform basic maintenance as needed.
- Pull samples for each job.
- Keeps the work area and equipment clean, neat and organized.
- 2 years of folder gluer experience required
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Understands basic units of measurement and dimensions.
- Ability to follow oral and written job instructions.
- Regular and predictable attendance required, including availability to work all shifts, including weekends and overtime as needed.
- Able to move / lift 20 lbs. frequently.
- Push / pull up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to be on feet continuously for up to 12 hour periods.
- Excellent hand / eye coordination, manual dexterity.
Vacation, medical (traditional plan or high deductible plan with optional health savings account) and dental insurance, life/AD&D/disability insurance, Flex account and 401k plan with company match
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
, Lisa Hull 612-392-2326
Pre-employment drug screen and physical required.