Electrical Maintenance Technician
Des Moines, IA
Full-time position, First Shift
Works with all production departments to complete mechanical and electrical maintenance duties.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment and make repairs as needed.
- Rebuilds equipment components as required
- Performs general plant maintenance inside and outside.
- Assist with specific projects as requested
- Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with machine controlled compressed air pneumatics, low voltage electrical projects, and component level repair as well as drive and PLC troubleshooting skills helpful.
- Able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Must have basic hand tools.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Vacation, medical and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, flex accounts and 401k. Competitive wage and shift differential.
$20 - $29 per hour, dependent on experience.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-employment drug screen and physical required.